[PnP] how virgin is virgin enough?

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Wed Feb 11 03:39:25 CET 2009

At 05:23 PM 2/10/09, you wrote:
>Just to give you bit of an idea how it all works.
>
>The economic basis assumes that a rural family (2 adult, 3 kids) can
>live on 1BB a day, or 36CC per year.  A Serf farming family can manage
>up to 10 acres of land, each of  which produces about 400# of grain

Looks like you have a good grasp on it.  One thing I'd like to see if you have time is raw material costs.  Like leather, ore, metals, etc.  With enchantments I had to come up with a system for that and did little research on it.  I came up with a Tanning system for leather and costs and time but other stuff like for metalworking would be good.  How much for a ton..how long..etc.. If you can. :)