[PnP] Perm Magics

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 17:55:54 CET 2009

If EL3 Permanent Magic and EL8 Light Powers you make items with at best EL3 spells. Rule soesn't carry all the needed detail due to space considerations. Referee needs to rule it well.
Examples of items to consider are Natural magic items. Do you require a wizard to be El6 in Permanent Magic in order to have a chance to correctly enhance an item that yields an EL6 power when enhanced? Things like that. Referee needs to decide and apply his rule consistently.