[PnP] Tower of the Dead

Floyd Resler adexfloyd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 14:45:57 CEST 2009

A friend of mine was so impressed by Perilous Lands that he asked me
to get him a copy so he could use the material for his D&D campaigns.
He absolutely loved the detail of it and was able to convert the
numbers to be used in D&D.  As a matter of fact, I actually ran him
and a friend through Tower of the Dead but using D&D.  I had to make a
lot of modifications, of course, but they loved the adventure setting.

Take care,
Floyd