[PnP] Seeker

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 14:52:19 CET 2008

   Heard of the show but not sure when it's on and have yet to see it. I'm interested though not only for its fantasy aspect but also as a fan of Xena so the show could have potential.
   As for Shadow magic, hopefully there will be some word soon to better detail the system as it can affect my character but i'll refrain from saying anymore due to potential bias:)