[PnP] Fate of the Universe

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 05:20:29 CET 2008

   Just my two cents but I see Shadow magic existing in any lighting condition in which a shadow can exist, not in total darkness or a noon sun on an open plain for example, but I would imagine that once it 'pops' out of existence due to darkness or light that it is gone for good, dispelled, and doesn't 'pop' back in when shadows return. Another spell would have to be cast.