[PnP] Elf Shot questions

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Thu May 8 02:46:17 CEST 2008

At 03:38 PM 5/7/08, you wrote:
>It has been suggested that while the proverbial horse has been beaten,
>flogged, drawn and quartered, wash-boarded, and exposed to copious
>amounts of the Osmond brothers, it is not quite dead.
"No sir, I don't like it. "  (Ren/Stimpy horse)

>That said, do most of you apply most/all of your decisions regarding
>Elf Shot to Fatal Spear?
Yes. As the first line says "as for Elf Shot." That covers it a bit there.  Looks like v2 mana cost went to 30 for dedication of spear.
Some could still apply it must be Elf Spear not regular.  This is a powerful spell to use imho.  Killed is killed. :<