[PnP] son of bride of test-tube-child of Noob Question

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Wed May 7 01:24:02 CEST 2008

At 04:32 AM 5/6/08, you wrote:

>You know, I was originally worried about getting enough players. :-)
>
>There is always room for one more..
>
>All the best,
All right.  That's great to hear.  I so RARELY get to actually play.  Alex started a game but got so busy had to stop it.  One reason I run a npc in my pbem just so I have some control and pretend play though Xian doesn't take much control over the situation.

I'll email ya later and figure out what to play.

Yeah 2 Scotts here.  I'm the better looking one I think. :)