[PnP] Perm Magics...how...?

Burton Choinski bchoinski at comcast.net
Mon Jan 21 19:30:08 CET 2008

I would say ensorcellment, with a difficulty based on CTL/10 rounded
down (added to roll). determine skill points required to the desired
level (not greater than the wizard's own) and divide by 20 -- this is
the added Mana required for the spell matrix.

While the item is properly 'used' (a sword in hand, an amulet worn, a
throne sat upon, etc) the user has access to the skill at the provided
level.