[PnP] Goidan, Clima, Donara, Southern Lands

Burton Choinski bchoinski at comcast.net
Mon Jan 7 22:34:56 CET 2008

When I was looking at stuff for speed I found countless references to
a ship's maximum theoretical speed based on length, and subsequently
found more detailed formulas that allowed me to derive a formula with
displacement built in.

Now granted, this formula is for modern boats, so I what I have may be
too fast...what I may have to do is re-calibrate on the "bireme
standard", then use the calculations for the speeds.
I'll play around a bit more with my Shipwright sheet, ass some usage
comments and send it out later on.