[PnP] Navigation Woes

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sun Feb 10 04:56:14 CET 2008

At 06:35 PM 2/6/08, you wrote:
>mThe original table was in Word, so the colors were set by me.  I
>think this one is getting affected  by Wout's color scheme.

Re: Shipwright workshop.

I looked at it.  Looks good. But I must say I didn't study it in depth for a few reasons.  First I grew up using the ancient software Lotus 123 and then Qpro.  Those are easy to master.  The Excel is easy but the formating and colors and such threw me off a bit.  So from that I honestly dind't know wher eto start.  I'm more a step 1, 2, 3, 4a, 4b....step 10 person. :)  More work that way I know as a Sheet its far more efficient but until I sit and study it I'm unsure where to start first.
With that said another reason I didn't is I dind't want to influence my design work that greatly.  I hate to steal from your work and then just redit tit.  Not fair to you.  But when i get back to ship stuff I'll study it more in depth and maybe convert it to a basic text file/formula sheet than a excel sheet. :)  Some stuff I see I've not tackled yet in it so looks like you've put alot of work on the math.  Great job.