[PnP] Legend of Seeker

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Tue Dec 9 04:22:04 CET 2008

Here is a simple way
http://eztv.it/index.php?main=search
type in Legend of the Seeker and find nice HD digital versions for
download via bit torrent
They have the first 7 posted, I recommend the Xvid format, many cant
play x264 without codec upgrades

You can try other names for movies or tv shows, you may get lucky

In general just go to google and type the name of the show and torrent
and you have a good chance to find it
For those worried about privacy go find Peer Guardian to block torrent
snoops