[PnP] THE TOWER OF THE DEAD BOOKMARKED PDF FINALLY HERE!

Phineas Cromwell phineascromwell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 13:55:34 CET 2008

Wow, that's weird, because Scribd wouldnt even let me VIEW my own 100MB
version; it said it couldnt 'convert' it, and listed about a half dozen
possible reasons why (large size, security/passwords, things they need to
iron out in their uploader).
Scribd is new to me and this is the first time I uploaded/shared documents.
Seeing what hell I have gone through (and making a court jester out of
myself in the process on the Mailing List) to deliver a large file, I think
Scribd is the only way I know of to let me do it; I want to contribute to
the site in the near future: I had mentioned before to Wout/others that I
wanted to make sure that I was able to send any 'worldbuilding-oriented'
files (such as Campaign Cartographer/Fractal Mapper -type map files, and
larger stretches of text with lists of things) to be considered for site
formatting. As to why it would say you have to be a member...I dont know.
I'll ask the other guys who downloaded the files if they got the same
notification. It does sound like a typically 'corporate' ploy; the good
thing is its free.
Well, anyway, I'm glad you got a copy. I started looking like a buffoon on
the Mailing List, but its redemption that in the end it worked.