[PnP] Regarding The Tower Of The Dead PDF

Phineas Cromwell phineascromwell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 22:32:35 CET 2008

I uploaded the PDF to my Scribd page; its staus is "Public", so it can be
openly shared. Scribd is new to me, but I think evrything should go OK.
Gmail has a message limit of 20MB; this PDF is about 100 MB (down from the
original quarter gig [!], but I reprocessed it and jacked the jpeg
compression/quality setting down to 25%; it looks pretty much the same, as
far as I can tell).
Three people requested the PDF so far; I entered their e-mail addresses and
sent "Invites" to them (per Scribd's instructions). I was hoping they could
get back to me and let me know if the whole thing works seamlessly.