[PnP] Seeker And Other Films Through The P&P Lens

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Wed Dec 3 22:39:20 CET 2008

Legend of the Seeker is 'loosely' based on Terry Goodkind's Sword of
Truth Series which starts with Wizard's First Rule
They have rewritten it quite a lot, but the characters are fairly close
even if the story timeline and events radically changed
All the story so far is set in the first book even though much of the
story is fluff not related to the book