[PnP] Seeker And Other Films Through The P&P Lens

Phineas Cromwell phineascromwell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 02:41:32 CET 2008

Another fantasy film that is special to me but is hard to regard simply is
Ridley Scott's Legend. Its a 'love-it-or-hate-it' film. There is something
about it, an ethereal quality, and Scott's visceral imagery and sensorial
presentation. The movie, considered as to what makes a good or bad film,
definitely could have been better. But its the 'extra' or special aspects of
it that make it a strange kind of quasi-masterpiece.
It was this ambient, ethereal quality that makes me regard it as a special
fantasy film, and somehow with an 'idyllic' vision of part of the P&P world.
Most likely the Elder and Shidhe, and likely the Kotothi; if not directly,
just impressionistically.