[PnP] PNP PBeM?

Lev Lafayette lev at mimesisrpg.com
Tue Apr 29 00:55:19 CEST 2008

Hello Alan and J Hooten,

Character creation would be by the player's themselves but with some
modifications to reduce the emphasis on randomness explicit in the
process.

I would also require a first-come, first-served set of adventurer
character stereotypes (e.g., one ranger/fighter type, one rougue-type,
one magician-type, one priest-type). A scholar-warrior is certainly an
interesting combination, but one I can work with. Thus, Alan you will be
the warrior character.

The rules set I'll be using will be pretty much straight from the boxed
set, but am happy to entertain changes where it is clear that they
simply don't work or don't make sense (e.g.,1.321A). I am more than
happy to entertain other house rules.

With yourself and J Hooten that will make two out the four necessary
characters. I'll set up a mailing list on mimesisrpg.com and send both
of you an invitation to join.

All the best,

Lev