[PnP] Powers & Perils Chat

Tanghe, Thierry thierry.tanghe at logicacmg.com
Wed Sep 26 08:56:04 CEST 2007

Dear "adapto-stealer" :-)

Here is the first book, PDF version (2.8 MB).
It contains the rules to create a character divided into the following 4 chapters :
1. profile : hair, place of birth, special marks, family, special tables and so on.
2. caracteristic : like in the old PP system but very much expanded
3. skills : like before but with twice as much skills and tables of use associated
4. other : wealth, equipment table of thousand entries, creature knowledge, background generation etc.
In addition you'll find weapons and armor table along with many other things as the characters sheets (5 pages) and all skill rules.

Happy reading !

When you are ready for the second book (combat), just let me know.

Cheers,
TNT