[PnP] Yahoo groups

Björn Jansson vansinne at telia.com
Sun Sep 23 00:11:14 CEST 2007

>Can it send and receive emails? If not, no thanks. It's too big a hassle to
>have to go check if this or that forum has new messages on it.

>--
>Matijs van Zuijlen				>>

Not in the 'normal' way. You can fill in a form and then the phpBB software
relays it to the person you did choose. It is a bit of a hassle, I admit.

Personally I have no qualms about checking for new stuff. There are tools
for it, like "unread posts since I was here last time", and such. But I
admit that it is pretty convenient to get all the stuff dropped in my
mail-box.

The advantage of forums is that it is a lot easier to keep track of the flow
of the discussion.

But anyway it is, and how the P&P list will be I will be here. Lurking
mostly, but still here.

/B