[PnP] Yahoo groups

Paul L. Ming pming at northwestel.net
Sat Sep 22 03:02:18 CEST 2007

Hiya.

   I did set up a P&P group years ago...it's still up, appearantly. (
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/powersandperils/ ). I was getting
lots of spam, as is typical in Yahoo groups, so I've checked "members
must go through mod" thing.

  Anyway, it's still there.

  Personally I'd like to see a P&P Forum on Wout's site. I've been
harping about this on and off for..well, since Wout started the site
waaaaay back when. I like forums. Easy to check, read, and organize.

Paul