[PnP] Lions, tigers and bears oh my!

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Wed Jan 3 02:46:09 CET 2007

At 09:15 AM 1/2/07, Choinski, Burton wrote:
>I have been looking to update my postscript encounter generator with all the new creatures, but I cannot seem to find all the creature stuff. Scott, did you have a set of new/revised encounter tables to go with all the new creatures?
No.  That was on the agenda this very year to work on new encounter tables.  I was planning on working on it myself.  Then update my encounter program as well.

You have the file on all the New v2 monsters?
I have that file and my Sea Creatures file if you want 'em just let me know.  If you do the charts print 'em out.  Save me a project :)