[PnP] Hand to Hand

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sat Aug 25 05:59:10 CEST 2007

At 12:09 PM 8/24/07, you wrote:
>There is one thing I think everyone has overlooked in this situation.  Amplify Damage is MAGIC.  It is completely capable of increasing the damage the attacker does without affecting him in any way just as the Wind spell can create gail force winds within its range that wouldn't move a leaf 1 inch beyond that distance.

Yeah.  I invented that spell after playing Diablo (was an Aura type spell in that game :)).  I just need to round down the hand to hand rules a bit more in concrete in my spare time.

There used to be some Ninja type shogun game out there eons ago.  I forget the name.  But it handled all the HtH stuff well.  A game just came to my head Cyborg Commander.  Maybe 2 people in the USA knows that gmae.  Seems like if I recall when I played that at a convention eons ago it handled Martial arts (mech style)  well.
Course that was in the '80s. :)