[PnP] Ship Project - #10 - Deck Plans

John Raner katkin_kalvin at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 23 17:55:16 CEST 2006

--- Scott Adams <longshot at darktech.org> wrote:
> These
> notes are from a PDF file of fantasy ship deck
> plans given by a
> P&P mailing list person (unfournately forgot the
> person's name).

Hmmm, I think that was me..... :)

I still have these pdfs and most of them are under a
meg in size. If anyone is interested in them, contact
me off-list and I would be happy to send the ones I
can. As I have a slow internet connection it will be
difficult, if not impossible for me to send the larger
files. Unfortunately, I can't remember where I
downloaded them :(. IIRC, it may have been from
RPGnow. All I remember is that they were free....

Cheers,
John

The political parties and men savagely scrambling for power will scorn me as hopelessly out of tune with our time. I cheerfully admit the charge. I find comfort in the assurance that their hysteria lacks enduring quality. Their hosanna is but of the hour.

Man's yearning for liberation from all authority and power will never be soothed by their cracked song. Man's quest for freedom from every shackle is eternal. It must and will go on.
--- Emma Goldman

Gypsy Punk Revolution: http://www.gogolbordello.com/

They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand out in the rain and say "Shit, it's raining!"
---- Ruby Thewes

A state, is called the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly lieth it also; and this lie creepeth from its mouth: "I, the state, am the people."
---- Friedrich Nietzsche