[PnP] Other stuff

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Wed Sep 13 20:58:53 CEST 2006

I was looking at some of the rules I had put up, and I'm figuring I need
to revamp the "Dogs of War" set.

I was going to add some more entries, but then I realized I could not
find my original set of assumptions/formula.  While trying to backtrack
from what was there, it was not making any sense.

Then I pondered.  These are not "character class" fighters, but
variations of normal humans (as stated in book 4).  So I'm going to go
back and work in excel for a bit in order to produce a more regular set
that is more in line with this note in book 4.

Basically, the lowest level warrior is x1.5 the normal human (to reflect
both better multipliers and better "rolls".  Normally something that is
2 times larger is also 2 times slower -- not following that path.
Instead each "type" has two Primary which get the best scaling, paid for
with two "minimals" that get almost no scaling.  All other attributes
get average scaling, which is the average of the two.  Thus for heavy
warriors, the primary might be S and St, but Standard fighters would be
S and A (to reflect their weapons) and archers would likely be D and A.

When I have a new set I'll re-release the document to Wout.