[PnP] New maps comng

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Sun Oct 22 10:17:26 CEST 2006

The two maps that Burton provided are now on the site, links from the
front page

When Burton sent me those files he said:

Presumably list members can print the map and mark up important sites.
When you post it, a note saying if people (Including Richard!) have
suggestions for site markups on those maps they can pass them along and
I will update my list layer and create a new render.

The Hoda map is similar.  Again, in my brother's game one of the other
characters is working with the inhabitants of that isle.  All I have is
the already noted fort, but if list members or Richard have
requests/suggestions for canon entries on the map they can send them to
me and I'll update the list layer.
</quote>

So any suggestions are welcome.