[PnP] Dumb Questions concerning P&P at 1 am in the morning

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Sun Oct 22 08:21:26 CEST 2006

B) To me it seems there are just five floors below the tower, with no
sublevels. After all, the entire city only has 16 inhabitants at the
moment, how much room do they need. :>

C) I agree with the conan-esque feeling, P&P to me is very
sword-and-sorcery like in its feel.

Wout Broere		broere at powersandperils.org
P&P Website:		http://www.powersandperils.org/