[PnP] Re: Weapon and Armor making

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Wed Oct 4 13:41:08 CEST 2006

Well, I have been working on may armor and weapons excel chart, tweaking "material cost percent" and base price in order to get the overall "material cost/pound" to be somewhat the same for weapons of the same class.

The resulting prices are not quite canon, but have the advantage of being internally consistent.

When I finish I'll post my results and people can make their own call on whether or not to use it, but Wout should definitely mark this one with the "derivative" stamp since prices diverge greatly from Richard's originals.

(example: Club.  Old price 12CC, new price 15BB

Even worse example: Flail: old price 2GC, new price 20CC.

Jiggering the ranged weapons in this involved some trickery in order to get a high price, without a stupid construction time, still a work in progress.

Burton Choinski | Principal Software Engineer | ENOVIA MatrixOne
210 Littleton Road | Westford, MA  01886
Office: 978 589 4089 | Fax: 978 589 5903 | Cell: 508 843 7183
burton.choinski at matrixone.com
The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain legally privileged, proprietary and confidential information that is intended for a particular recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this e-mail information is prohibited. When addressed to MatrixOne clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms and conditions in the governing contract.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by return e-mail, and delete the e-mail.