[PnP] New subscriber...

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Oct 3 02:41:45 CEST 2006

At 08:14 PM 10/2/06, you wrote:

>Hello all!
>        New to the list, used to enjoy PnP about 14 years ago. Back before I found myself shipping out to places memorable, where folks hadn't heard about PnP.

What?  You shipped to the Artic circle? :)
Welcome aboard.

>        Interested in finding an active game in the San Diego area. Does anyone know of a game willing to take a player who's likely to be in and out, courtesy of the US Navy?
I assume you checked out the main pnp site which has a list of players.  I've not checked it in years but might find some CA folks that way.
Course there are alternatives.  PBEM for example gaming over the internet.  No city needed there just a computer (or cell phone for email I guess).  I'm about to start Adventure #3 for my group probably next monnth.  Course all folks are welcome to lurk and even play.