[PnP] Sorry

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Tue Nov 28 22:04:53 CET 2006

At 05:22 10/11/2006, you wrote:

>     I make an effort to get out a Christmas present each year to
> thank you all for your interest and everything you have done to
> enjoy the game and keep it going. I will be late in doing so this
> year. My mother is in hospice care. My time is hers until the final day comes.
>
>     I wish you all a great Thanksgiving and wonderful Christmas.

Don't apologise and take all the time you need. Family is important.
 From personal experience I can say that these days pass far more
quickly than you can imagine beforehand. My advice would be to try to
celebrate the holidays as best as possible. I know we are still
grateful we did last year, even though this year these days will
probably feel heavy handed.

All the best,
Wout

Wout Broere		broere at powersandperils.org