[PnP] Sorry

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Fri Nov 10 20:13:11 CET 2006

I think Björn speaks for everyone here…family first.  Game stuff is so far down the priority list compared to kin or friends.

Best wishes to yours, and happy holidays to you as well.

Burton Choinski | Principal Software Engineer | ENOVIA MatrixOne
210 Littleton Road | Westford, MA  01886
Office: 978 589 4089 | Fax: 978 589 5903 | Cell: 508 843 7183
burton.choinski at matrixone.com

The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain legally privileged, proprietary and confidential information that is intended for a particular recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this e-mail information is prohibited. When addressed to MatrixOne clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms and conditions in the governing contract.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by return e-mail, and delete the e-mail.