[PnP] Ship Project

logicmage at adelphia.net logicmage at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 24 23:50:37 CEST 2006

I have and play 7th sea and the ships stuff wouldn't be much help as i have develped an ad hoc ship system using gurps for it.  I also did some research on ship sized, dimensions and such.  Mostly of the 1600-1750's so it probably won't be of much help for tri's and early sailing ships.  if you want I can see if I can put together what i have and get it to you.   Still the best ship contruction and combat system i have seen is gurps.  it tends to be a little complicated and still leaves some things out.