[PnP] Hello and a question

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Mon Jul 31 19:06:00 CEST 2006

In my experience in teaching P&P to people I game with, most like the
game but about half find the math too much and end up playing other
games. [They can do the math but prefer not to.] Learning the game on
your own is a bit challenging, but if taught by an experienced player
P&P can be learned as fast as most other RPGs.

    Alex K