[PnP] Ship Project Installment #3

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Jul 28 04:40:16 CEST 2006

	Well it seems the last 3 installments of my ship project emails never got out. So I'll repost :)  They aren't on the archives so I'll repost.  I'll do another one saturday...

This weeks (should've been last sat) is pnp tech for some sea related cultures/monsters. I had a better bigger explanation of this last time but oh well.  Guess it went in the bit bucket.  Basically this is a What If posting.  What if that culture could have some form of sea/water based tech.  Its something I envisioned that could be.  At the bottom are sites on what those sites could have sea/water based tech as well.