[PnP] Happy New Year!

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sun Jan 1 06:20:57 CET 2006

Its now 2006 or is it still 1100 depending on what nation your playing in.

Well happy new year either way!

Progress report on my ship project.

I have 1.3 megs of 16 files completed on various things.
I'm winding down to the last big parts.

Next is a look into the movement rules for ships.  Then Ship Construction
(the big file I suspect and hardest to work out and ultimately the main
reason for the poject). then once that's done the naval warfare document.

So 2 big and 1 big topic left.  40 files of notes, roughly 670k of notes to
wade through and organize.

I think I started this last Feburary.  Guess I might finish it a year later :)

Hopefully after my trip from the Bahamas.  Wonder if I'll have time to
visit the pirate museum in Nassau? hrm...

Once I start posting the data I'll likely post one file or topic a week so
folks don't get bombarded with data.

Just hope it makes folks happy and not start big arguments :)