[PnP] Western lands remap, physical, first draft

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Thu Feb 23 13:34:18 CET 2006

Well, the darkest spotty green is jungle, the medium is forest.  The
light green with a few black specks is grassland.

The final map will have a key, but I tried to use speckle textures to
sort of look like the terrain.  The new badlands one looks much better
now, and I may still redo the swamp one if I can figure out a better
one.