[PnP] Western lands remap, physical, first draft

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Wed Feb 22 17:50:51 CET 2006

Ah, I see it finally made it through. Wout must have gone out and beat the server with a stick until it yielded and coughed up the mail. :}

One note on the map.  This is a ½ size version (the original is 3200 pixels wide), so some of the blurriness you might see will vanish.  Also, when I start working on the political layers the image will be scaled up 2x with anti-aliasing (6400 pixel wide!), which will smooth out some of the blockiness that exists at coastal and river boundries.