[PnP] Invisibility spell

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Wed Aug 16 19:00:39 CEST 2006

Invisibility spell    Different refs interpret the rules on invisibility in different ways. My interpretation when I ref is that you are invisible to your enemy until you touch him, after that he can see you. Touch includes any item you hold (inc. sword, arrow, etc.) touching the enemy. So basically it gives you a chance for one excellent surprise attack per enemy.
    Scott Adams interprets the spell differently.

                Alex Koponen