[PnP] Ship Project

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sun Aug 13 02:30:37 CEST 2006

At 03:54 PM 8/12/06, Wout Broere wrote:
>At 22:28 23/06/2006, Scott wrote:
>>   Hello folks,
>>
>>     As some of you know a year ago I started work on my Ship Project.
>>   A supplmenet for Powers and Perils.  For years i had been whining
>
>I formatted the first two articles in this series for the site: the Cultural Ship Info and the Special Ships article.
>
>Except for the new ships articles (posted from June 23 onwards) I believe that all material sent to me for the site has now been added. I cleared a backlog of about 100 posts the last few days, so I would say the site is up-to-date again. I might be wrong however, so anyone who feels he/she sent me something for the site that is still missing, please, please holler.

Thanks.  But I was going to send you the entire ship archive when I'm done for the website.  I am posting stuff on the off-chance someone comments on them and I need to make changes :).  so far no one has.  So you can backlog them or wait till I sent you the entire archive.

speaking of which gotta post this week's installment..