[PnP] The Goiden Project

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Wed Aug 9 19:13:02 CEST 2006

I STILL have not gotten around to doing anything on this, besides the
creation of the grand overview map.  I'll try and remember to send off
the full scale grand map tonight.  I have no idea when I can get to the
text and border overlays.

_______________
Burton Choinski | Principal Software Engineer | ENOVIA MatrixOne
210 Littleton Road | Westford, MA  01886
Office: 978 589 4089 | Fax: 978 589 5903 | Cell: 508 843 7183
burton.choinski at matrixone.com
The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain
legally privileged, proprietary and confidential information that is
intended for a particular recipient.  If you are not the intended
distribution, retention or use of the contents of this e-mail
information is prohibited. When addressed to MatrixOne clients or
vendors, any information contained in this e-mail is subject to the
terms and conditions in the governing contract.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by
return e-mail, and delete the e-mail.