[PnP] Hello and a question

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Aug 1 03:26:35 CEST 2006

At 03:06 PM 7/31/06, Choinski, Burton wrote:
>I think one of my drug-dream ideas I had in my past was some form of
>merging of the old AH runequest (with the decent idea of stats,
>including SIZ to represent body size for hp dtermination), but with some
>form of cinematic resolution system.  The RQ mechanics were too
>realistic for the P&P universe and needed some form of CEL/Combat table
>to enable the heros to stand up to stuff in the way that current P&P
>rules allow for.
I have more experience running Hawkmoon/Stormbringer than RQ though I do all 3.  The Siz system is fun in those systems.  But Hawkmoon uses it such a way its a very DEADLY system.  Even though it seems to be a fair system per body frame and such characters died more in that game than any of the dozen of systems or so I've run.  Even when not trying to characters would be killed pretty fast.  Just how that Siz and the mechanics worked.