[PnP] Exhaustion

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 23:13:44 CEST 2006

One way my group did it was when the mage reached a certain EL (not
remembering what it was exactly) I think EL 6 or something like that, we
allowed for the movement factors or the speaking to be silent (meaning they
did not have to do it any more - similar to innate magics) and then if they
could ever - most like never - reach something like 12 or 15 EL then they
could cast the spell without movement or speech. It also tripled the mana
cost to cast the spell that way.

Just some ideas.

Tobie Bonahoom