[PnP] Exhaustion

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Fri Apr 28 18:58:39 CEST 2006

What defines "simple"? Given threshold "x", what is used to determine
the over-under?

Low Base Mana Cost?  (simplicity based entirely on spell)

Low Mana Cost? (simplicity based on combination of spell and level)

In this case, if "x" was something like 6, then a BMC 4 spell qualifies
when cast at EL 0 or 1, but becomes "difficult" at EL2 and up.  A BMC 2
spell is good up to EL2.

Low Actual Cost? (simplicity based on effort required)

This is similar to above, but takes in account cost multipliers (i.e. a
Balance wizard casting Chaos spells).  What might be simple for one
caster may well be difficult for another.