[PnP] Diamonds Are Forever

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Thu Oct 13 02:12:11 CEST 2005

Play test?
I am currently trying a game with the PnP2 rules.
The changes are small in most places but interesting.
Characters can start with far more money ;)
I love the new spells, Archery Powers is very useful.

Tree of Souls has a CDF of 500, I am sure that is wrong?

I am still a firm believer that 100x for magic weapons is way off, it
takes the same Mana to do a dagger or a greatsword, yet the price is 30
times as much.
Armor is far worse as magic plate costs thousands giving the mage a
really good pay rate.
I have been trying to think up a system to base costs on power used and
effort, but I dont like the results so far.