[PnP] Last Warning

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Nov 8 01:22:27 CET 2005

First, Richard you going to have us any good christmas presents this year
like last year? :)  (New creature encounter tables, complete 3d hologram
maps of the PL, full details on the Eastern Lands...etc..] you know..easy
stuff :)..j/k

Anyways, to those interested.  This is the LAST chance to get into my pbem.
 I know at least oen guy was interested but still have not gotten email
from him.  Come next week things slow down and getting into it may be
difficult as time passes.  Just your last warning...email me and we'll go
from there.

pnpgm at softhome.net

Longshot - Gamemaster (GM) of Powers & Perils Rpg PBEM
game consisting of Echomail, email and networks.

Please contact me if you have any questions or problems.
Game Website http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot/pbem