[PnP] "The Wallan"?

David A. Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 08:20:13 CET 2005

On map 11, near the Haunted Hills (site 13) is a tribe called The Wallan.  I think they were intended to be part of the Assiran.  The problem is I can find nothing about them in the Culture Book.  They look to be similar to the Balhan and Wakhan, where they do not directly serve Valheim, but I have no direct evidence of that.  Maybe 6-7000 population and 1000 warriors?

I am considering producing some material for an adventure in this area.  I was curious if they were a 'lost' people overlooked in the game.

Schnockel