[PnP] Construction

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Jun 3 04:39:59 CEST 2005

At 09:56 PM 6/2/05 -0400, you wrote:
>I am considering doing an update on some, if not all, of the cultures in the
>culture book. Will let you know what or when.
>
>>From: Scott Adams <longshot at darktech.org>

Oh no.  I thought before I started that project you said you weren't going
to do any updates.  Eeek.  All that work :).....hope the changes are minor :)

I think its fine as is other than the various things I told you about like
the missing citieis in the desert.  But you could add sections on other
lands across that great sea :)