[PnP] Progress

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Thu Jul 28 14:42:16 CEST 2005

I'm sorry if my tone was harsh...I didn't mean to sound that way.  R&D on
rules based on a synthesis of mix-matched sources is a tough task.

But 1BB per board foot (93 BB for 93 BF) sounds way off track, especially
when trying to fit with P&P prices.  My construction cost figuring, in where
I figured the prices based on the cost of the labor has lumber at an average
of 0.15 BB per BF.  A price variance of 2.8 orders of magnitude means we
have very differing baselines.

  _____