[PnP] Progress

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Wed Jul 27 13:10:00 CEST 2005

You can't just turn cents into BB, and modern terms is very misleading due
to industrialization.

I would suggest that you try and find sites that give prices in medieval
times.  (Domesday book is one source).

Again, if you follow from the contruction rules I submitted, price is based
on the cost of labor, since the trees are "free".