[PnP] Darn Cat!

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Mon Aug 22 21:37:49 CEST 2005

I took my books apart and put the pages in plastic covers and rebound
them. They were getting too abused.
When searching online reciently for Powers and Perils, I saw a game
store with an excellent copy for $25, only missing the dice.
Otherwise we have bought many copies from ebay, I think we have 4 now.
Perilous Lands is much harder to get.