[PnP] The Goiden Project

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Thu Aug 4 13:20:50 CEST 2005

Well, Ft. Tiun is Fomorian, while Ft. Bravabek is Djani.  The other two are
Korchi.

Naming mountain peaks and other features is a possibility.  There is one
nice looking possibility on the Ulail/Connata border (looking at the
texture), and I have an eye on those bluffs on the east side of Noatun isle.

  _____