[PnP] The Goiden Project

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Mon Aug 1 19:55:08 CEST 2005

The only thing right now with the image is that there is no hex overlay.
I'll have to work out something in canvas for that, but I'd hate to clutter
the map image with it (just put a mileage scale into the image and people
can use a ruler and move free-form.

I'll play with it.  I'll have to see what I can do with a JPG compression, I
should be able to get it within 500k, if not less.  A lot of the image
compression will take place in the water regions.